Once per day you may attempt to call upon the spirits of the dead. They will guide you through your attempts to learn necromancy so you may further your knowledge, or they might curse you for the audacity to summon them from rest. Roll 1d5 upon the chart that follows to see the benefit you may gain.
1. Tale of the Beloved Friends: Target yourself or 1 other within 5 foundations and gain 2d8 HP points.
2. Tale of the Beguiler: The target must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or take 2d6 spell damage
3. Tale of the Renowned Duelist: The spirit of a fallen duelist inhabits your form. You make a melee attack against the target. Use this ability before striking for a +1 Attack Bonus for 2 minutes.
4. Tale of the Phantom: The target becomes invisible until the end of its next turn or until it hits a creature with an attack. While invisible, opponents cannot target them for a turn.
5. Tale of the Mind-Bender: You evoke an incomprehensible fable from an otherworldly being. If the target fails Intelligence Saving Throw, roll on the short-term Madness table.